The I Love Anger Institute online course will cover anger issues, depression, communication, conflict resolution, empathy and forgiveness. This a journey of self discovery learn how to live with anger in a healthy way. Anger is an emotion, it is a powerful emotion and one that we often experience. Anger is natural and therefore an emotion which we need to learn how to live with. If this makes sense to you then this course is for you.
The I Love Anger online course is a combination of videos, lectures and exercises. From the Author Isaac Rowe and his book "I Love Anger." An emphasis is placed on self-reflection and developing and deepening your awareness.
If you are experiencing conflict in your life, either at work, with your spouse or in other relationships and this is something you want to change, then this course is for you. This course may help you change your relationship with anger, and consequently with yourself and other people. This can help you build stronger and more fruitful relationships and live a more peaceful and rewarding life.
What will I learn?
- What is Anger?
- Anger Identification/Triggers
- Conflict resolution
- Relaxation Technique
What will I be able to do after this course?
- Understand What Anger Is & Why You Get Angry
- Find the Source of Your Anger & Uproot It at The Core
- Use Breathing Exercises to calm down
- Greater Self Awareness
- Turn your pain into purpose
- Create a Practical Plan for Applying Everything in Your Everyday Life
- Maintain Composure and Perspective When Dealing with Your Anger
Some of the Questions Addressed in This Course:
- How do I control my anger outbursts?
- What is anger?
- How can I forgive others and myself?
- What is the source of my anger?
- What are the best ways to deal with anger?
- I get angry quickly and speak before thinking. How do I control this?
- Why am I so angry?
- Is it okay to get angry?
- I've taken anger management classes without success, is there another way?
Is this course for you?
This course is for anyone that has experienced uncontrollable anger and wants a real, raw approach to live more peaceful quality of life.
Who is the target audience?
- This Course Is For: People Who Have Trouble Controlling Their Anger
- This Course Is For: People Who Are Ready to Truly Be Let Go of and Better Manage Their Anger
- This Course Is For: People Looking for Real Solutions and Are Willing to Do the Work
- This Course Is Not For: People Who Are Looking for Quick Fixes Or "Band-Aid" Approaches to Anger Management
- This Course Is Not For: People Who Are Unwilling to Accept Responsibility for Their Own Emotions, Thoughts and Behaviors
Isaac Rowe is a motivational speaker, author and Anger Management Specialist, based in Austin, Texas. He is a professional life-changer who finds a myriad of ways to connect with people from all walks of life and backgrounds with his inspiring message. Isaac specializes in male advocacy, leadership development, anger management and facilitating programs focused on disadvantaged youth.
As the founder and CEO of The Man In Me, a non-profit organization that educates, strengthens and provides support to men in need of personal development and parenting; Isaac is poised to build a replicable model for any community interested in building resilience in men.
Isaac is also known as a best-selling author for his work, “I Love Anger”, which was featured on Amazon as a Top 100 Bestseller. He is passionately committed to the incredible work he is doing to help people around him, and is successfully transforming lives every day!